i lost my towel

Google Groups Subscribe to i lost my towel
Email:
Browse Archives at groups-beta.google.com

Monday, May 09, 2005

I need to move.

I need to move back to LA. As much time as I spend working on new screenplays(started ANOTHER one this week-end), I really should be a waiter in LA. Never met a waiter there that wasn't an actor or a screenwriter. Besides, I liked it out there. Now, convincing my wife to move may prove difficult. Sigh. Well, that was a pointless post. I guess I should write something else.

I mean this little thing is hardly worth reading. It is just me thinking out loud about something nobody cares about. Then again, I am pretty sure that is what all of my posts are like. Sheesh... oh well, as long as people read them. Not this one, I mean the posts that were actually about something.

I mean if people judged my whole blog on this post... sheesh. Well then why bother putting it on here? Who knows. Who cares really. Why are you still reading this nonsense? It is pointless. I am not going to put any kind of message or revelation at the end. This is it. This is all this post is. Really. Just me rambling. Nothing more.

Of come on, at least scroll down to something slightly more interesting. Go comment on my crappy art or something, get mad about my comments on religion. I am serious, this is it. This post is about nothing! I am not talking anymore about screenwriting or LA.

Good god. Fine, if you wont leave, I will. I hope you are happy with yourself...

11 Comments:

  • Life... Loathe it or ignore it, you can't like it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:07 PM  

  • sepeluveda you can go suck a dick fucking fag.


    (Take a guess... DTT)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:19 PM  

  • Verschwinden der Stock Ihr Kopf in einen Schwein!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:25 PM  

  • How rude.

    By Blogger mrphy42, at 10:28 PM  

  • LA screenwriters suck.

    Wait...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:51 PM  

  • Ever get that Japanese guy out of the box?

    By Blogger mrphy42, at 2:53 PM  

  • LA is great. I go with my brother for pilot season. It's fun to be there for acting. Yep, and almost every waiter I met there was an actor or somewhere in the industry.
    Hope you get to move out there.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:07 PM  

  • It was a trunk. Dummy. And I can't decide if they should just bury him or do the right thing, ya know? It's a cunundrum.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:29 AM  

  • Sorry. Me me not so very much smart. I say bury him and gor for the guilty conscience.

    By Blogger mrphy42, at 9:42 AM  

  • Pshaw. Guilt is for the weak.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:19 AM  

  • That explains allot.

    By Blogger mrphy42, at 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home