i lost my towel

Google Groups Subscribe to i lost my towel
Email:
Browse Archives at groups-beta.google.com

Thursday, April 28, 2005

I am going to EXPWODE if I don't get this out!

I am not keen on making fun of fowks. I twy not to do it, because it is wong, wude, and incosdewit. Still, I feew that thew awe some fowks who act like ass howes and desewve it. Stiww, I wiww wefwain from mentioning exactwy who I am tawking about hewe. I wiww say that I was wooking for Dougwas Adams interviews on NPR, when I came across one about him with someone ewse.

I had nevew wistened to this pewson speak, so I did not know they spoke in a vewy ammusing way, and I just couwd not stop waughing. Evewy time he spoke I just fell over. If he was not such an ass howe, and cwybaby I might not have laughed so hard. But I couwd just immagine his tempew tantwum with that voice. OH GOD IT WAS FUNNY!!! I onwy wish I could be more specific, but I am surwe he was picked on quite a bit as a child, which expwaines why he acts the way he does.


It is just so tempting to go onto the boawds and post a wink, but I am not THAT much of an ass.

My side huwts.

6 Comments:

  • Was it MJS?

    Sincerely,
    Your favorite Badger, made of Cheese.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:06 PM  

  • I can't say. I am pretty sure it was an asshole thing for me to say in the first place. So I wont tell what arrogant crybaby it was.

    By Blogger mrphy42, at 8:57 PM  

  • Oh cmon. Please? Just send it as a PM on the imdb forums, nobody will have to know.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:16 PM  

  • I am a crybaby, and I'm not offended.

    By Blogger Nobody, at 11:13 PM  

  • Good. LOL

    By Blogger mrphy42, at 12:06 AM  

  • When did Elmer Fudd take over your bwog?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home